8 16 $8.00 - $16.00
In this category you will find Peace Water, used to bring peace to your life and calm down the chaos, War Water, which can be used to cause strife among your enemies, and probably the most well-known… Florida Water, and many more. The most well-known vinegar in root work is Four Thieves Vinegar. Vinegar is also used in the making of Vinegar Jars or Sour Jars.
About Waters, Colognes and Vinegars
The Colognes are alcohol based, and the waters are created using “holy” waters, specific waters from spiritually significant places, (such as St. John’s Bayou or Louisiana Swamp Water,) or waters occurring from nature (such as a thunderstorm or spring rain) and in addition they may contain distilled water, it varies from product to product. These are spiritual perfumes but can be used as regular colognes also. You can wear them on the skin like you would your normal perfume or cologne. Alternatively, or in addition, these waters/colognes/vinegar can be used to “feed” mojo bags. Some work particularly well when placed on the altar in a cup or dish as an offering. A few of the waters have been created specifically to wash stones or crystals and others are to be used by sprinkling them around the house or business. Most of the waters, colognes and vinegars, as well as some of the washes, can be added to baths.
Types of Waters
- Angel Water – a floral scent that can be used to scent altar, candle, and sacred space when working with angelic energies (also called Portugal Water)
- Anise Spirit Water – used to summon the dead and work with ancestral spirits as you would do in a Spiritualist work. Spray about the ritual space
- Blue Water – is believed to remove negative energy from a person or place. In addition it can be used to combat hexes, jinxes, curses or other crossed-conditions. Most commonly you will use Blue Water by placing it in a clear bowl or glass in the heart of your home. Blue-Water can also be used by adding it to scrub/mop waters, or adding it to a spiritual bath.
- Fetch ‘em Water – To bring in business, or to rent out a home. Sprinkle on floor and on sidewalk in front of business or home
- Florida Water #1 – This water’s name translates from the Spanish word for flowery or abounding in flowers. Highly appropriate as this water contains many floral scents, oils, and essences. The recipe used by Cajun Conjure is from my second and third great grandfather’s pharmacy, Duchamp and Son’s, which operated in St. Martinville, Louisiana from 1853 till 1891.
- Florida Water #2 – requested by men who felt Florida Water #1 was too “girly.” It still has the same magical base as Florida Water #1 but with a citrus/spice scent
- Four Thieves Vinegar - The recipe for Four Thieves Vinegar used by Cajun Conjure is the same one that my third great grandfather used in his Apothecary in St. Martinville, Louisiana before his death in 1889 at the ripe old age of 82. Although it may smell like a really yummy salad dressing or marinade...please don't eat the Hoodoo; ours contains camphor and can make you quite ill. Use it to banish most anything, it is anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal, not to mention what it can do to malicious intention, bothersome people, or negative energy. It can also be used for protection from undesirable influences and for enhancing any spell that calls for vinegar as well as being a wonderful house cleaning product. Use to wipe down door knobs, light switches, faucets, toilet handles etc…
- Glory Water – To draw prosperity and ease financial crisis can also be used to remove “bad vibes” and bless your home.
- Gypsy Water – in the past this water has been used as a “cure all.” There are those who swear by it, having used it for everything from hair rinse, to a foot soak, and due to its astringent qualities it has also been use as a mouth wash. I have used it to bless my sacred space (as have others) and I can report that everyone who has used it attests to its abilities to help create that blessed environment
- Iron Water – Used for Protection
- Kananga Water – This sweet smelling water has been used to commemorate the dead. It has also been recommended as a purification water.
- Malevolent War Water – relied upon to bring strife, confusion and chaos to your enemy. Also referred to as Water of Mars or Mars Water. Can be sprinkled at an enemy’s home (or smash the whole bottle on their doorstep) to cause problems. This particular blend is very potent and stinks to high heaven.
- Marie Laveau’s Five Holy Waters – Cajun Conjure journeys to Louisiana twice a year and brings back the waters from the five places that Marie Laveau considered sacred, and which she herself is claimed to have used by mingling these waters and using their protective and spiritual energies to bring peace and spiritual connectedness. Use as you would other peace waters.
- Not the Same Old Hoyt’s Cologne Water – To bring in luck for gambling, lottery, and card games, or other games of chance. Sprinkle or spray the cologne water on your hands before gambling, or anoint a lottery card or playing cards with it.
- Peace Water – has been known to bring peace and calm to a chaotic life and to bring peace to your environment. Can be sprinkled in corners of rooms, in front of the house, add to baths or floor washes
- Protective War Water – Can be sprinkled on your own property to defend against enemies.
- Spirit of Rosemary Water – (also called Hungary water by some) If you are a woman in need of help with your own sense of empowerment this is the water for you; it is believed to aid women with issues of empowerment. You can wear it as a cologne or spray it around the room like an air freshener
- Spirit Water – For work involving spirit, weather they are ancestral spirits or spirits raised during séance, this is the traditional water used. To use this water place a clear glass of crystal filled with the spirit water on the mediums table or on your alter (if you are working alone…which we don’t advise) the water will attract the spirits
- Tar Water - said to remove psychic sludge from one’s life